Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Team 61 - Heitman *




My name is Deb Heitman and my partner is Jim.  He is a 16 yr. old sorrel  Qtr. gelding, I have had him for 11 years. He is my 1st horse and dream since I was a little girl.  He was 5 yrs old,  green broke,and unsocialized when I purchased him.   But we worked thru those  issues and here we are.   He and I trail ride, it is my passion, my relaxation, my  joy and my love!  

We live in Gretna, Nebr. on 3 acres with my husband Lee and Jim's (my horse) pal Cricket, a 10 yr. old mini donkey.  I have met so many wonderful, fun horsey people on Horsetales; they have opened up a whole new world for me.  The Derby is another such adventure for me and I look forward to competing.  My husband was in the Air Force for 20 yrs. and we lived all over the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012 / 283.01 Miles / 37th Place
2013 / 198.75 Miles / 60th Place

No comments:

Post a Comment