Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20th Leaderboard

Week 3 and still riding :-)  Part of this week was good for riding and Sunday was a gift!  Lots of people rode and drove and had fun in the sun.  Such an unusual January, but we will take it won't we :-)

Congrats to Team 74 for leading the way.  She is in the Pacific Northwest (I think) so they have alot more opportunities weather wise to ride then the midwestys.  However, Team 10  is here in Nebraska and she is in the number 2 spot.  With a 100 riders already on the leaderboard, we are all making tracks big time!



Note:  I reposted the leaderboard on Tuesday morning; still using the cutoff posting time of Monday at 10:30pm.  I made a mistake and missed a post at 2:33pm of miles, so that is why there is a change this morning.  Thanks for understanding.








1 comment:

  1. As much as I would like to be in 2nd place, I think I am in 3rd. By my records I only have 71.11 miles :-)

    ReplyDelete