Monday, January 5, 2015

Distance Derby 2014 Year End Leaderboard

Distance Derby 2014 in now at the end.  Such a great year for so many riders.  Congratulations to Team 74 - Crazy Legs for the Top spot.  She pretty much was in the lead the whole year!  Awesome year Diane!  It was so much fun to watch so many people make it to the 1000 mile marker this year!  Let just remember that any time in the saddle is fantastic and if we stay on top, even better....RIGHT!!!  Many hugs to you all, give your horses a hug from me too, and I hope that 2015 is even better then 2014 for everyone :-)  Happy trails and ride on!!!




Remember we are planning to recognize all the DD2014 Teams at the Horse Trail Riding Expo on March 21/22,2015. Come Join Us!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Diane! Wishing you & everyone in this years race a Great 2015! Maybe see some of you on the trail one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, thank you so much! I was tailing but I still love this! I hope everyone was happy with their year and hope to see you again someplace this year....whether it be virtually or on a road trip I am HOPING to make!! :-)

    ReplyDelete