Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Team 24 - Halflinger



Jodi Jackson,  I was born in the year of the horse, but you have to guess what year that would be.  I am a  Native Nebraskan. between hubby and I we have 5 children all grown up.  my hubby Rich and I have owned horses on our property  since 2007 and yes he often rides with me. My occupation is Real estate agent and I'm co owner of a building company in Omaha.  I have owned horses off and on since I was in my early 30's.  We have recently discovered a delightful breed of horse called the Haflinger , thus the name of my entry.  I'm doing this for fun, Don't expect to be number one and I will probably be last. but it delights me to be in the company of other horse lovers. and to watch everyone's progress.

1 comment:

  1. 1.5 miles so far this year I'm smoking now. but I have to figure out how to get mytracks to load onto this blog......

    ReplyDelete