Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Team 9 - Kaboom **

Kaboom - Tammy Tate

What a great idea!  My name is Tammy and I live just outside of Portland Oregon.  My husband and I have 5 horses; two are retired, 1 is young and in training, the other 2 are our riding horses.  My horse is Boomer,  a 9 year old Paint.  He is actually more like a 1200 pound dog.  He is a great partner and makes me laugh most days.

I am enrolling in the Derby to help me get out there and ride on those days I am feeling a bit lazy.  We trail ride often in the summer, but are stuck in the arena in the winter.  I will log those miles,  too, and think it will be very interesting!

Happy trails to all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2012 / 300.92 Miles / 36th Place
2013 / 154.25 miles / 65 place

10 comments:

  1. Did I tell you I'm coming to the Portland area for a Dalmatian Field Trial (on horseback) in May? May 7, 2014 at McIver State Park on the Clackamas River. I don't know that I want to trailer my horse that far (from eastern MT), so I'll probably pay to rent a horse for the 25 mile ride. Maybe we can meet then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! I just rode at McIver today. I would love to watch the trial as well as meet you. My email is kaboomryder@yahoo.com remind me when it gets close.

    ReplyDelete